November 18, 2013

Nature in Red


Contrary to popular belief, I get really excited when amazing color opportunities cross my path. I spend so much time in nature during every season of the year I'm in a constant state of amazement at the way the earth changes colors and hues with every passing month.

Typically in my camera bag I will carry a small digital camera for just these occasions. These days that is a small Sony NEX which I essentially just use as a glorified point and shoot with Leica glass attached to it. It comes in handy. I guess I bring this up also to illustrate the point that I am not nearly as much of a camera snob as people may think. I fully endorse whatever it takes to get the job done.

Camera: Sony NEX 5n
Model: Olivia Odd
Location: Portland, OR - Sauvie Island

No comments:

Post a Comment