April 7, 2013

Elongated Pinole


Pinhole photograph using a Holga 6x12 wide angle. 

The camera itself must have been about three inches from the model during this exposure. Exposure time was approximately thirty seconds.

I need to get better at making it a point to do more pinhole work.  I feel an amazing amount of satisfaction from it but I hardly ever take the time to make it happen.  Strange how such a simple photographic device actually feels like **more** work than a fancy camera with manual exposure, focus, and everything else.  

I don't know, maybe it's just easier to get discouraged with pinhole work.  After all, I would guess that only 1 out of every 10 pinhole exposures I do actually feel like a solid image.

Camera: Holga Pinhole
Film: Ilford HP5
Location: Portland, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment