April 7, 2014

Water Ripples


I've been going to the gym a lot lately. Mostly because working out is the only activity I can think of that allows me to get a decent night's sleep later. It's either that or get used to taking drugs.

What is interesting is the way my body had been changing. I've always been a very scrawny guy and I always will be no matter how many weights I lift. However, being so skinny, new muscles (little ones, but still new) tend to show up very quickly. My shoulders and upper arms in particular. For the past couple of days I've been looking in the mirror and thinking, "how did that get there!!"

I spend a lot of time looking at other people's bodies and so very rarely focus on my own. In a small and tiny way that is changing right now.

Camera: Mamiya RZ67
Film: Fomapan 100
Location: Portland, OR - Sauvie Island

No comments:

Post a Comment