April 24, 2014

I Can Read!


Part of my outlook on life these days is to make it a point to try new things. I think it is an effective way to deal with depression and perhaps get me out of this creative rut I am in.

So when a lovely friend of mine, and frequent model, asked me to read a chapter from her new book in front of a live audience I said, "Sure! What have I got to lose?"

The book is titled: They Call Me Rocket: Stories of a Rose City Stripper. The reading will take place on May 6th at the Star Theater in Portland Oregon, so if happen to have that evening free you should come on by! It should be entertaining if for no other reason than the fact that I will likely make a fool of myself on stage. That alone should be worth the price of admission. 

Camera: Mamiya C330 TLR
Film: Rollei RPX
Model: Rocket
Location: Portland, OR - Sauvie Island

No comments:

Post a Comment