December 28, 2013

Sharing a Secret


I made this image well over a year and a half ago and I'm just getting around to posting it now. That isn't to say I somehow forgot about it or I was too lazy to submit it. It was more a question of whether or not I wanted to. Call me crazy or selfish, but there are some images I just want to hold for a while and keep for myself.

It gives me comfort knowing they exist and in a sense they are my secret. Sometimes I will fantasize that I will keel over dead and when my house gets looked over and my belongings divided someone with a little knowledge about photography will find a stash of images that just takes their breath away and they in turn put them away in a box until the day they die. And on and on and on it would go.

Camera: Sony NEX 5n
Location: Salmonberry Trail, OR 

1 comment:

  1. that is a fantastic image and I can totally see why you would want to keep some of your most precious images to yourself but I am glad you decided to share

    ReplyDelete