December 6, 2013

Old House


Anyone who works a regular 9 to 5 job knows the very simple and undeniable pleasure that comes from knowing it is Friday and you have two days ahead of you that don't involve cubicles, telephones, or work of any kind. I've always hated the idea of being one of those people who "lives for the weekend" but the simple fact is, I *AM* one of those people. Such is the price we pay for being an adult sometimes.

This photograph was made out in the middle of nowhere on a random highway in Idaho. Clearly someone lived in this house at one time but by the look of it that was a long time ago. I used 35mm film on this image which is a bit of a rarity for me, as I much prefer medium format whenever possible. Still, 35mm has its advantages at times and can make it very easy to just get in and get out when photographing along the side of a potentially busy road. 

Camera: Minolta Maxxum 7
Film: Fomapan 100
Model: Olivia Odd
Location: Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment