November 30, 2013

Small Places and Big Spaces


I found myself wandering around a small town for the better part of a day and strangely had difficulty finding places to take pictures. When I was a kid growing up in a such a place I know of a million spots one could go and never be found by another living soul. That may be one of the few things I miss about living in a small town.

This was photographed on the side of a community arts center. There was a very busy road just to the right of the frame and if anyone driving by just bothered to turn their head slightly to the left they would have caught us. Just goes to show that when one is in a car they tend not to pay attention to the things going on around them.

Camera: Sony NEX 5n
Model: Olivia Odd
Location: Roseburg, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment