August 4, 2013

Photographing A Corpse



Believe it or not, this is one of my favorite photographs I have ever made. I know crazy right? There are no naked women in it, no trees or landscapes, no rivers or oceans.


It’s actually a portrait of one of my favorite photographers, Jaret Ferratusco aka Corpse on Pumpkin.

It was kind of intense for me to take a photograph of another photographer and to just make it about him. So intense that I want more. So if you are a photographer, painter, writer, musician, whatever, and you ever want your portrait done, just let me know!

This image was made just walking out and about with a Rolleiflex Automat TLR and some Fomapan 100 film. My Rollei has been out for repair for some time now and looking at this makes me feel incredibly anxious to get it back.

Camera: Rolleiflex TLR
Film: Fomapan 100
Model: Jaret Ferratusco aka Corpse on Pumpkin
Location: Portland, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment