May 26, 2013

The Door In The Floor



I'm looking through older pinhole images in the hopes of putting together a gallery show of only pinhole nudes. I don't think I'm quite there yet, but this image stood out to me so I thought I would share it.

This image was made on Direct Positive paper with an 8 x 10 wooden pinhole. Total exposure was the better part of twenty minutes, some of it with the model laying on the door and some of it with the same model standing off in the distance. During development, I flashed the paper for a few seconds with regular light which tends to "fog" Direct Positive Paper and lowers the contrast while giving it a sepia tone.

I won't deny I kind of wish I would have made this image on regular sheet film as it is an image very much worthy of reproduction.

Camera: Pinhole
Film: Ilford Direct Positive Paper
Location: Portland, OR - Sauvie Island

No comments:

Post a Comment