April 21, 2013

Salmonberry Portrait


Photographed out on the Salmonberry River Trail half way between the coast and Portland.  I pushed this film all the way to ISO 800 and it still turned out surprisingly smooth.

I need to explore this trail a whole lot more.  It follows a lot of old railroad tracks and is quite a maze.  I know a guy who managed to walk all the way from Portland out to the ocean using these abandoned tracks which is quite amazing.  

Any photographers and/or models who want to explore this area more with me by all means let me know!  

I pulled this image from the archives because it was made using my trusty Rolleiflex TLR which is currently in the shop getting a complete overhaul.  It's been gone for well over a month and I am incredibly excited to get it back soon.  I'm getting the shutter re-calibrated, all new leather, and a brighter focus screen.  I think it will be absolutely smoking when it is all done.

Camera: Rolleiflex TLR
Film: Ilford HP5
Location: Salmonberry River, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment