February 18, 2013

Want a Print?


The other day I was cleaning out my office at home and I realized I have a huge number of prints made by me tucked away that need a good home. Most of them are from gallery shows or other public viewing events where sales weren’t the primary intention in the first place.

I really don’t like the idea of perfectly good prints just sitting around my house and not receiving any love. Prints are meant to be enjoyed, looked at, pondered over, and appreciated. I would much rather see them as part of other people’s collections or displayed in their homes. As such, I am prepared to practically give them away.

To anyone who makes a donation of $15 (to cover postage and shipping tubes) I will send you a random print from my archives. A few details about the prints:

  • These are all Silver Gelatin Archival Prints made in a traditional darkroom. They are NOT inkjets.

  • All prints given away will be final pieces. They are not test strips or anything I consider a reject.

  • All prints are signed and dated.

  • Sizes vary from 8x10 all the way up to 16x20. I will be picking a print at random from the archives.

  • Subject matter will more than likely be a Nude.

If you are interested please use the paypal link at the bottom of this post. I will ship these out in batches so you can expect a delivery after about a week.

As always, thank you everyone for the support!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment