January 17, 2013

Welcome



Well, it was only a matter of time before I started my own blog.  I will fully admit I put this off for a very long time out of pure laziness.  I've never made a secret of the fact that I hate working with HTML, coding, and just about every other aspect of building web pages.  So sue me...

As such, I've relied on traditional social media avenues such as facebook, etc. to get my work out there but we all know that can be limiting.  

Acting as a bit of an in-between stage I feel like blogger might be a good way to go for me at the moment.  We shall see.  

For now, please enjoy a few posts from yours truly.  I will try to keep this going for a while and play it by ear.  If the response is positive you can expect to see a lot more posted here in the future!

Camera: Mamiya C330
Film: Ilford HP5
Location: Portland, OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment